Criteria and Application
Applications for the below property are now open until Friday 15th June 2018 . This property is a 2 bed house based in Dublin 7 which would suit the following people:
- Couple or 1 adult with 1 one child
- Couple or 1 adult with up to 2 children
To be eligible for Stepping Stone accommodation and support, you must:
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Be ready and able to live independently in the community (with support)
- Be 18 years of age or older, or the principal householder be 18 years of age or older.
- be registered with one of the four Dublin Local Authorities on the Homeless list or on the Housing List. i.e. Dublin City Council, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, South Dublin County Council or Fingal County Council.
- Be willing to participate in an assessment process to determine the suitability of our housing for you.
- Be willing to work with Stepping Stone throughout your tenancy towards a sustainable, independent, long-term home.
- Be willing to meet your responsibilities as a tenant of Stepping Stone.
- Acknowledge that Stepping Stone provide transitional housing. This means that we offer accommodation for up to 18 months.
- Acknowledge that moving into transitional housing reduces your chance of social housing – However, stepping stone will support you in any way possible to equip you to live a fully independent life.
All information we collect is required to ensure you are eligible for the property. Stepping Stone Accommodation will not keep your details on file if you are unsuccessful with your application unless you specifically request us to. In these cases it will be held for a maximum of 6 months after your application date.
*Should you require further clarification on any of these points, please do not hesitate to contact Piers White at 01 4736123.*